The ADR cantilever mount is designed for mounting telescopic sights for 30mm tubes onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle.
Vortex Optics 3 Gun Cantilever Mount
The ADR cantilever mount is designed for mounting telescopic sights for 30mm tubes onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle. The 2-inch- 3 inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15. This ADR mount will work best with scopes having four inches or less of eye relief (if more than four inches, use the ADR-X model).
The ADR mount features the Auto Lock Lever System and has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
- The ADR mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems.
Scope Ring Heights are measured from the base to the center of the ring.